Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break ends today. It was a productive week in the studio getting ready for the Congress of Curious Peoples. There are 60 new cat hair creations, each installed in a Riker specimen box (on satin!) and ready to pack up for the flight to JFK airport. I hope they all don't make the return flight to Boise and that some of them end up in collections of oddities. I have grown quite attached to them however, and will just haul them all back to Boise if I have to. They all need to be photographed before traveling to Coney Island, so that's my next challenge.

Some of the people attending the Congress that I hope to meet include Lady Aye (the world's only Ivy League-educated, Jewish female sword swallower), Joanna Ebenstein (the creator of Morbid Anatomy), D.B. Doghouse (he looks interesting on his Facebook page) and Erin Deth (I like the name).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Any Questions?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home